4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Payink Ltd is the "data controller". This means that Payink Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.Data collected
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you or your Customers:
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
Data that is given to us by you
7. Payink Ltd will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
8. Payink Ltd will receive Data about you or your Customers from the following third parties:
Data that is collected automatically
9. To the extent that you access the Site, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
Our use of Data
10. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Site. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
11. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests.12. WE DO NOT SELL CLIENT OR CUSTOMER DATA TO ANY THIRD PARTIES.
16. We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organisational and technical security measures. We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
17. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
18. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer of Data internationally
19. OTHER THAN IN EXCEPTIONAL CIRCUMSTANCES, WE DO NOT TRANSFER, STORE, AND PROCESS CLIENT OR CUSTOMER DATA IN COUNTRIES OTHER THAN YOUR OWN.
20. We keep User Data and Customer Data fully segregated based on the location of our Clients and their Customers:
22. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
23. In some regions, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information.
24. USERS AND CUSTOMERS IN THE EEA / UK HAVE THE FOLLOWING RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THEIR DATA:
California Consumer Rights
25. USERS AND CUSTOMERS IN CALIFORNIA HAVE THE FOLLOWING RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THEIR DATA:
How to contact us?
26. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
27. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority.
28. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Do we collect information from minors?
30. We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent's use of the Site. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records.
Changes of business ownership and control
32. We may also disclose limited Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
33. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
36. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
37. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
01 December 2020